Tennessee Tech University Golden Eagles Blend Coffee
Your cup of coffee is only as good as the beans roasted and we want to make sure you receive the very best! Not only is Golden Eagles Blend Coffee selected from the top one percent of beans from at least 18 different countries, but it is also roasted in small batches to allow for greater quality and care.
You can enjoy Golden Eagles Blend Coffee with your Golden Eagle friends and classmates while you strengthen your alma mater. A portion of all proceeds will go directly to the TTU Alumni Association in support of events, programs, and services for YOU - our alumni, students, and friends.
» Shop now for TTU's Golden Eagles Blend Coffee.
Available in a Variety of Roasts & Flavors • 12-Ounce Bags • 100% Arabica Coffee
- Medium Roast: Wow! A super-fresh retro diner blend that makes a cup everyone will love. You cannot go wrong bringing Golden Ealges Blend to the family reunion or any other gathering. Sweet caramel flavors surrounded by a creamy body with peppy acidity. It's the perfect way to kick off your day!
- Dark Roast Dark: Pack your suitcase! Golden Eagles Blend Dark Roast has coffee beans from South America that has a nice acidity with an earthy nut finish. Chocolate notes punctuate this blend and shine through the velvety body. This blend has it all!
- Decaf Roast: Tennessee Tech University Golden Eagles Blend Decaf is a perfect balance of lively notes and creamy body, due to its Latin American origins.
- Organic Fair Trade: USDA Certified Organic and TransFair Certified Golden Eagles Blend is a nicely spiced coffee with a light to medium body that leans toward the high notes, but has a little base in its soul. Subtle sweet notes are offset by delicate cinnamon flavors. This milk chocolate flavor and smooth body is perfectly balanced from start to finish.
- French Vanilla: This coffee’s flavor is reminiscent of a thick French vanilla custard so rich that it’s normally used as a base for ice cream. The aroma of this coffee alone instantly sets it apart from more traditional vanilla-based flavors. This full-bodied coffee with a smooth and creamy taste is perfect with any meal or almost as a dessert in itself.
- Hazelnut: The humble hazelnut is rapidly becoming a favorite of coffee drinkers. The nut itself is especially prized in Turkey, where coffee has been a mainstay since the 16th century. It’s only natural that the Turks would combine the two and discover one of the greatest flavors ever. We combine medium roasted Latin coffees with toasty hazelnut flavor to create a smooth, buttery-sweet coffee with very strong nutty aromas and flavors.
Golden Eagles Blend K-Cups
We are pre-ordering for TTU Golden Eagles Blend Coffee K-Cups! A box of 12 is $11.99; 24 is $21.99; 48 is $39.99, and 84 is $59.99. Currently, K-Cups are available in medium roast, a super-fresh, retro diner blend that makes a cup everyone will love. Enjoy sweet caramel flavors surrounded by a creamy body with peppy acidity – the perfect way to kick off your day.
Orders placed now will ship November 15, 2013. Proceeds benefit your TTU Alumni Association!
» Find out more or place your K-Cup order.
TTU Event, Party, or Wedding Favors
Golden Eagles Blend Coffee is packaged in many different ways to suit the needs of your event. Whether you are looking for a small party favor or entertaining a few hundred guests at your event, Golden Eagles Blend Coffee will be perfect for you!
Golden Eagles Blend Coffee
Golden Eagles Blend Coffee is available through a partnership with Affinity Bean and the GO Coffee Store. Affinity Bean was created off a bag of coffee and a famous Bulldog. With a few trips to Athens, Georgia and the careful planning of some dedicated coffee lovers, Affinity Bean has been serving coffee ever since. The blending of superior coffee and people’s affinity to their college or university, favorite sporting team, or non-profit organization has become something larger than anyone would have imagined. Sip a cup of fond TTU memories today. This is the perfect gift for your Golden Eagle friends and fans!
» Shop now for TTU Coffee!
» Become a Golden Eagles Blend coffee fan on Facebook!